View full Job Viewing and apply here
Te Atatu South, Auckland
Nursing – Community, Maternal & Child Health (Healthcare & Medical)
$65,000 – $74,999
About the Role
E Tipu E Rea Whānau Services is growing and has an exciting opportunity for a Registered Community Nurse to join the team and The primary purpose of the Registered Community Nurse is to prepare our organization to be a Well Child/Tamariki Ora provider. This includes leading our organization in work required to become administers of Tamariki Ora services, including childhood immunization and covid and flu vaccination to our mātua taiohi, hapū mama and their pēpi. This will include all paperwork applications, workforce development and networking required to position us as a preferred provider of Well Child/Tamariki Ora services.
The role can be either Full time or part-time for the right candidate, 1 year fixed term
Role responsibility will include:
- Actively supporting cultural development, tikanga, Te reo Māori, health and safety initiatives
- Ensure ‘wrap around’ care provided to client whānau accessing the clinics and to assist whānau to connect with other services.
- When we become a vaccination service, unsure we undertake the mandatory and clinical training and training updates required for vaccine delivery.
- Applying for funding to become Well Child/Tamariki Ora providers.
- Building networks with funders such as Te Aka Whai Ora and Te Whatu Ora, Auckland Hospital etc.
- Completing vaccination application paperwork